quinta-feira, 1 de julho de 2010

Poseidon visits Tropical Brasil

Navigating to the south into Brazil, Sofitel Florianopolis’s architectural feature was remarkable within documentary Surf Board: design in evolution. The magnificent view of the Avenida Beira Mar is not for everyone, either in the mornings or late afternoons notable. It was a shame not to celebrate the end of shooting at El Divino Club, the loneliness was such that the bed and a good chicken soup seemed much more friendly than a furtive go for the Ballad.


Soon I came to Sunderland I was so possible to visit the Tropical Brazil and see if I could score an interview with the shaper Avelino Bastos. The factory Tropical Florianopolis has a different look than the factories had already visited, but even though it was my second visit I soon realized that professionalism and organization were words that were part of the dictionary.


I was palpitating toward the receptionist and then asked if I could talk to Avelino. A few moments on the phone and I was pleasantly surprised to have found him at work. Two cups of coffee later returned to the hotel with a scheduled date for an interview the feeling was more convinced that the status of my documentary was not a flop.


But as we all know the sweet taste of victory is short lived. After postponing the interview for almost a month left me insecure and frustrated. But like a good guest agreed with all requirements and have honored my daily at the hotel. More bed, TV and chicken soup. Ah! But I was surprised by the morning presentation of The Terminator and a surreal break to eat sushi.
Honored with the Daily and the new date for the interview arriving I went to Sao Paulo for a few nights and bought my ticket to Floripa. I rented a car at the airport and I went back to Sofitel, but this time with a cool in the belly and no hotel reservation.


After that much emotion I began recording at Tropical Brazil. I recorded two interviews and a lot of good images.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário